Monday, May 4, 2009

"Live Free or Die"


Ok so when I say "Live free or Die" it isn't to be taken as a threat....its meant as a realization that if you aren't doing (or taking steps in preparation to do) what u love/makes u happy in your life..in reality you're DEAD...the "walking dead" to be exact just like the majority of people in this country who just go about their everyday life being miserable and not fulfilling their destiny because their scared of what'll happen if they fail... You are wasting what little time you have here on this planet when you fear something as inevitable as change....so when you get the chance you need to sit down and figure out what it is that makes you happy,and if you're not doing it what you can do to correct this.Sure everyone responsibilities and as I love to say "obligations don't always equal inspiration" but at the end of the day u want to be able to look back on your life and know you gave it your all no matter what the outcome...no matter how secure the path you may be headed down seems now,and the end of the day if it isn't what makes you happy at the end of the day you'll only end up regreting it more as time goes along...Finally I'm happy to say I found my calling,what it is I was put here to do,my destiny or whatever you want to call it..successful or unsuccessful,rich or poor this is what I love doing and probably what I will be doing until the end.now's the time for you to do the same. "Live Free or Die"-*CityofSavages*

No comments:

Post a Comment