Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Savage Truth-Volume I


In movies I always end up rooting for the villains, the character development is always more interesting than the heroes.The other crazy thing is that no matter how much destruction their causing in their mind they feel like their the hero themselves and their adding to the world in stead of taking away. Just a matter of perception I suppose.To bite a line from the 2000 movie Unbreakable "there's always two kinds; there's the soldier villain,who fights the hero with his hands; and then there's the real threat the brilliant and evil archenemy,who fights the hero with his mind". Situations like this create an on going saga where in which something has to give which create the suspense that we love in film.Putting this much thought into something like this may make you think I'm a dork but if your judging me you this is my way to drift away from the ills of the real world so fuck it...

Follow us @ http://www.twitter.com/cityofsavages

No comments:

Post a Comment